On your arrival you will be greeted with our welcome basket: fruits, bread, butter, cheese and bottled water.
Adega Cabrito is a traditional basalt stone house, featuring dry stacked black stone walls. It is built upon a lava field, its surroundings encompassing the large expanse of flat black basalt rocks and the "Currais" of Santa Luzia's Lajido, by the sea. It has one double bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 ample living room and 1 kitchen with integrated dining space.
Traditional basalt stone balcony, garden with table and chairs, barbecue. Private parking area. Sea bathing area at 200 meters. Pets are allowed.
Included in the offer
- Cooker with oven
- Microwave oven
- Coffee maker
- Tableware and various kitchen utensils
- Digital TV
- Washer and dryer
- Baby cot or extra bed (when requested)
- Full towel sets
- Hairdryer (when requested)
- Iron and ironing board (when requested)
- Cleaning service and weekly change of towels and sheet sets
- Fire extinguisher