On your arrival you will be greeted with our welcome basket: fruits, bread, butter, cheese and bottled water.
Casa da Figueira is a traditional two-storey basalt stone house, totally renovated. Ground floor comprising 1 double and 1 twin bedrooms, each of 150 sq ft, 1 bathroom with shower and tub. The upper floor has 2 double rooms, each of 150 sq ft, 1 bathroom with shower cabin and a separate tub, 1 ample living room plus kitchen, with integrated dining space. Equipped with renewable energies system.
Traditional basalt stone balcony, garden with table and chairs, barbecue. Surrounding space features a traditional rainwater cistern and oxcart shelter. Private parking area (for several vehicles). Pets are allowed.
Included in the offer
- Cooker with gas/electric oven
- Traditional wood-fired oven
- Microwave oven
- Coffee maker
- Tableware and various kitchen utensils
- Digital TV set in the living room
- Washer and dryer
- Baby cot or extra bed (when requested)
- Full towel sets
- Hairdryer (when requested)
- Iron and ironing board
- Cleaning service and weekly change of towels and sheet sets
- First aid kit