On your arrival you will be greeted with our welcome basket: fruits, bread, butter, cheese and bottled water.
Casa dos Salgueiros is a traditional basalt stone house, featuring dry stacked black stone walls. It is built upon a lava field, its surroundings encompassing the large expanse of flat black basalt rocks of Santa Luzia's lajido. It has two double bedrooms ( each of 130 sq ft), 1 bathroom (shower and tub), 1 ample living room plus kitchen, with integrated dining space.
Traditional basalt stone balcony, garden with table and chairs, barbecue.. Garage and private parking area. Pets are allowed.
Included in the offer
- Cooker with gas/electric oven
- Microwave oven
- Coffee maker
- Tableware and various kitchen utensils
- Digital TV set in the living room
- Washing machine
- Baby cot or extra bed (when requested)
- Full towel sets
- Hairdryer (when requested)
- Iron and ironing board
- Cleaning service and weekly change of towels and sheet sets
- Air Conditioner
- First aid kit